Interested in building software and products that help companies create workflows to delight their customers? Come work at Mailinator! We’re looking for passionate people that are serious about building great software and bringing value to customers.
Developer Evangelist — QA
Do you love Software Testing? Does solving developer issues get you up in the morning? Come help the thousands of Developers using the Mailinator platform. Teach them, guide them, and make them successful!
- Lead the conversation around the latest technology advancements and best practices in the developer community
- Create engaging content, including technical talks, blog posts, demos, and videos, that educates developers on important technologies and trends
- Support Mailinator’s product and engineering efforts by sharing what you learn while engaging with the wider community and the tech community, at large
- Conduct interviews with media via phone, podcasts, video, and in-person
- Be a leading voice in the Mailinator user community
- Experience with modern Software QA techniques, tools, and platforms
- At least 1 year of experience giving talks and developing demos, workshops, webinars, videos, and other technical content
- Meaningful social presence with engaged followers
- Self-directed and work with minimal supervision
- Outstanding written and verbal communications skills with the ability to translate complex technology concepts into simple and intuitive communications
- 2+ years in a role primarily related to Software Testing
We are looking for a driven and hard-working sales leader to join our revenue team! You will be instrumental in not only empowering customers, but delivering key sales and acquisition strategy for all of Manybrain’s products. This is a great opportunity to be part of the founding team in taking Mailinator to the next level.
- 1+ years experience as an account executive in SaaS enterprise software
- Passion for technology and an ability to speak knowledgeably about the industry
- Excellent writing skills with attention to grammar and tone
- An analytical thinker who can see trends across vast amounts of data
- A self starter who can diagnose inefficiencies and optimize processes to maximize results
- A commitment to learning, being adaptable, and having a great attitude
- Ability to land net new customers in a competitive market
- Great person!
- Experience during the scaling of a SaaS organization, and/or startup experience
- History in the Productivity and Collaboration markets
- Hubspot experience